Thursday, February 19, 2009

All good things

All good things do come to me, just as I am about to drift of to sleep. The other night when I was dozing off, of course, a new idea - Jewellery Gift Cards. They have probably been seen and done before, but I haven't seen any around so I thought I would grab some glue, ribbon and card instead of the usual chain, bead and pliers and see what came of the idea...

That's the Workshop (well, table!), and below is an example of a completed Jewellery Gift Card.

So now I am making the Jewellery Gift Cards with little quotes and sayings in time for Mother day - Don't laugh, it really is just around the corner!


Here is a sneak peak at a few of the quotes and sayings that will be featured on the Mother's Day cards:

"If at first you don’t succeed, do it like your mother told you."
"For the hand that rocks the cradle, Is the hand that rules the world." - William Ross Wallace

No comments: